- 100% Brand new and High quality
- Our new, innovative comb is designed to prevent hair from getting stuck in the clipper. So you can continue cutting your hair, from start to finish, without interruption.
- Simply select and lock in the length you want. The adjustable comb has 12 lock-in length settings from 1mm to 23mm, with precisely 2mm between each length. Remove the comb entirely for a close 0.5mm trim.
- The hairclipper's powerful NiMH battery provides up to 75 minutes of cordless power after 8 hour of charging. Giving you maximum power and freedom.
- The HAIRCLIPPER Series 3000 is designed to be comfortable to use, convenient to handle and easy to operate. The special texture and grip allow you to easily move the clipper and cut all around your head.
- Whether you have a beard or want the perfect stubble, just attach the adjustable beard comb and select one of 12 lock-in settings, from 1 to 23mm. There are precisely 2mm between each length. To get a shorter stubble, remove the comb entirely for a close 0.5mm trim.
- Convenient pouch for easily holds everything: clipper, combs and adaptor.
- Simply click to release the detachable head to quickly release and clean the blades.
- No oil needed, for easy maintenance and to save you time.
- Model: HC3535/15
- Adaptor Voltage: 100-240V
- Adaptor Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Adaptor Power: 7.5W
- Shaver Voltage: 15V
- Shaver Power: 5.4W
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Dimension: 5cm x 4cm x 19cm
- International Warranty: 2 year
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance
- Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully
- Please allow 1-3cm difference due to manual measurement.
- ***The Warranty is covered by the PHILIPS Malaysia and the item can be claimed at any PHILIPS service center in Malaysia. Please contact directly to the nearest authorized service center as provided by the PHILIPS Customer Care Center.
- 1 x PHILIPS Hairclipper Series 3000 (HC3535/15)