|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Malaysia Starting from RM16.00
- According to your cooking, place the baking tray, low rack or into the bowl container before putting food inside. Keep the food about 15-20mm from the bowl edge to allow maximum hot air circulation. If you use the baking cage, please put the food inside before place into the container.
- Close the function lid and make sure the food will not touch the top of lid.
- Insert the power cord firmly into the wall AC main outlet
- Press “ON/OFF” key and then to set your desired cooking time and temperature.
- The timer will stop working after the preset time period has passed and beep 3 times to remind you the cooking time is over and desired food to be cooked and served. The fan indside the appliance will continue running to cool down the unit.
- Without long time operation, the unit will turn off by itself even is connected with the power source. Turn it on with “ON/OFF” button.
- It is not allowed to turn the unit on without cooking any food inside.
- Best tasting French fries without oil;
- Triple cooking power: infrared heat, hot turbo air, and 360°degree food rotating system
- With triper cooking power, faster, healthier and more economical to make the prefect cooking without any fumes;
- Quickly cooks from frozen food, no thawing time needed;
- Easy temperature control from 50-230°C;
- Programme the from 0-60min;
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power: 800-1000W
- Capacity: 8.0L
- Temperature Range: 50-230°C
- Time setting Range: 1-60min
- Multinational: Broil, Grills, Roasts, oil-free, Fry, Bakes, BBQ, Stir-fry, Defrosts, ets.
- Weight: 7kg
- Size: 15cm x 32cm x 31cm
Put the plug into outlet, and press “ON/OFF” ,the devide is ready to work. If you want to cancel the cooking process, you can press “On/Off” key. In the standby case, without any operation, then the appliance will off automatically after 1 min.
2. Menu selection
Important: When cooking medium to large chicken using rotisserie, please truss the thighs and wings to avoid them touching the heating top panel.
We have provided different combinations of cooking time and temperature to satisfy your different cooking way. Just press “Menu” for each cooking, the control panel will display the different icon, After choosing, “press start and stop” key, the appliance will start. Easy Operate! Below is our menu combination, at the same time, you can change the time and temperature according your actual situation.
Put the plug into outlet, and press “ON/OFF” to start the devise, after you choose the desired cooking time and cooking temperature, and press “Start/Stop” key. When finishing cooking, Please press “Start/Stop” key to finish the process. When cooking, you want to pause the devide, just press “Start/Stop
4. Set the cooking time and temperature
After choosing the “Menu” ,you can set the time temperature as you want, you can press “Temp/Timer” key to adjust the cooking time and temperature. Press down the “Temp/Timer” key, The display will show temperature, now you can press “+” or “_” to set the desired temperature. Every click 1°C adjustment . The continuous pressing is for 10°C changing. The max cooking temperature is 230°C and min is 50°C.
After adjusting the temperature, then press “Temp/Timer” again, the display will show the time, press “+” or “_” set the desired cooking time, Every click is 1 mins chang. The cooking time range is 1-60mins
5. Pause Function:
If you open the lid, the unit pauses cooking, all the data will save by itself, In that condition, only the “ON/OFF” key and “Food/Roller” key can work, and other are locked. Put the lid down correctly, the cooking process will resume automatically.
If you are using “Roll” function before opening the lid, the heating element will stop working, but “Food/Roller” function still save. Now you can add sauce on the food and resume the heating process again.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Once the unit has cooled completely, clean the bowl thoroughly with warm soapy water and damp cloth. The bowl, baking tray and food roller are dishwasher safe.
- For self-cleaning, add half inch of water with mild liquid detergent. Close the head/lid.
- Set the temperature to 60°C, set the timer for 15 minutes and allow residue to soften as it heats. Unplug and cool completely before continuing to clean.
- To clean fan cover unplug the appliance and cool completely. Wipe top of fan cover with a soapy damp cloth or sponge to remove any grease.
- Never immerse cord or plug into water or any other liquid.
- If scrubbing is necessary, use a nylon or polyester mesh pad.
- Do not use a steel wood pad or abrasive material.
- Never use solvents or cleaning poeder.
- Do not get any liquid inside the head/lid
1 x 3D 8L Rotary Air Fryer Convection Oven Air Stove Electric Grill Smart Rotary Oven Baking