Malaysia Starting from RM9.00
The Baby Gift Bed Safety Guard Rail provides a strong, safe barrier that prevents your child from falling from bed while sleeping. The Gap Guard system features two braces that hold the bedrail tightly against the opposite side of the mattress. This ensures that the bedrail does not shift or slip during the night and prevents unwanted gaps. The swing down feature allows this bedrail to quickly swing out of the way when not in use allowing children to safely get in and out of bed. Also, allowing parent to easily make the bed or change the sheets with the bedrail out of the way.
- Easy to use, Swing Down design
- Sturdy and durable steel construction
- Convenient Swing Down Design
- Design: Random
- Three designs available: Blue, Pink
- Height 25+39 cm
- Length: 180cm
- Connect 2 elbow connectors with a straight pipe connector, check whether the string buckle has been locked against with the hole.
- Unfold the Oxford mesh, pass through the mesh with the elbow connectors from step 1.
- Insert a holder into both sides of the elbow connectors, check whether the string buckle has been locked against with the hole.
- Flatten the Oxford mesh.
- Connect 2 straight pipes, check whether the string buckle has been locked against with the hole.
- Pass through the straight pipe connector to the bottom of the mesh.
- Insert the holder (small interface) to the straight pipe connector.
- Push the hedge back inside, connect the plastic pipe with the holder (large interface), and then pull out and fix it.
- Fasten the Velcro on the Oxford mesh
- Fix the support feet with the holder by using long screws
- Insert the guard rail under the bed when finish installation, use fixing screws to fix the support feet with the bed
- When folding the guard rail, press a circle button at a side and push the guard rail from up to down simultaneously. The same operation carry on for another side.
- 2x Holder
- 2x Elbow connector
- 4x Straight pipe connection
- 1x Oxford mesh
- 8x Fixing screws
- 1x User Manual