- Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (Rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Brand: DREMEL
- Code: 2 615 991 132
- Model: 9911
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank diameter: 3.2mm
- Working diameter:3.2mm
- Maximum Speed: 30000 rpm
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- 1 x Dremel Tungsten Carbide Cutter 3.2mm (9911)