This diamond-impregnated core-style bit features superior long life and is ideal for drilling in both flat and contoured surfaces. Diamond grit a full 360-degrees around the circumference of the bit allows it to be used in a rasping action to enlarge a hole if needed. Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of glass dust from inside the bit. Each bit is packaged with Dremel cutting oil to increase the speed of cut and prevent damage to the bit from overheating.
- These drill bits from Dremel are ideal for cutting 6.4mm diameter holes in glas
- The Dremel Diamond Glass drill is the ideal accessory for drilling holes in glass. With the included oil, you can perfect holes.
- The Dremel Glass Drilling Bit 663 is ideal for cutting holes in glass. With the included cooling fluid you can drill perfect 6.4mm diameter holes.
- Drill holes in both flat and contoured glass
- Diamond-impregnated cutting bit for long life
- Diamond grit around the circumference of the bit allows it to rasp a larger hole if needed
- Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of material
- Ideal for decorative projects including glass blocks or bottles
- Brand: DREMEL
- Code: 26150663JA
- Model: 663
- Shank diameter: 3,2 mm
- Working diameter: 6,4 mm
- Working length: 10 mm
- Accessory length: 44,0 mm
- Type: Glass drill bit
- Material properties: Diamond-tipped
- Material suitability: Glass
- Tool holder: Cylinder shank
- 1 x Dremel Glass Drill Bit 6.4mm (663)