Malaysia Starting from RM9.00
Dumbbell Set are designed for fitness clubs, home or gym center, and they are available in different weights. Our Dumbbell Set are very versatile exercise equipment that can be used with your ball and band exercises. They are made from high quality Iron with coated robust Non-Slip layer protection and soft comfortable grip. With Flat base design which keeps dumbbells in place making it easy to drop and pick up. Vinyl layer stops damaging the floor. Ladies Dumbbell Set are perfect for aerobics or light lifting at home, heavier lifting or bodybuilding and toning, strengthening, relieving stress and reducing common aches and pains. Our Ladies Dumbbell Set coated dumbbells provide effective cross training, promote increased calorie burn... and enhance cardiovascular fitness.
Weight lifting isn't just about bulging biceps – when done in moderation, it has health benefits for both sexes and is easy to get started. Weight training builds lean muscle tissue and is a must for weight loss. Muscles need calories in order to survive, so as your muscle mass increases, so will your metabolic rate.
Benefits of weight training: you'll burn more calories – even when you're not exercising weight training builds strength and conditioning, so you're less likely to get injured performing day-to-day tasks you will strengthen your muscles, and as a result, develop a better body shape weights will add variety to your training programme you can strengthen different sets of muscles and make your body more balanced.
Weight training for beginners should be performed in two stages:
- If you've never lifted a weight before, begin gently and concentrate on your technique. This will help build your confidence and prevent any injuries. As a rule of thumb, you should use a weight you can lift no fewer than 12 times, but no more than 15 times.
- When you've completed four weeks of stage one, or when you feel you have a good basic level of muscular conditioning, you can begin increasing the weight and reducing the reps. Stick to a weight that you can lift no fewer than 8 times, but no more than 10 times.
- It is always better to add more weight than to add additional reps. If you are using a weight that you can lift more than 15 times, it won't challenge your body.
- You need very little equipment to do a basic weights programme at home. Your own body weight is your most useful tool and can be used to provide the resistance in a variety of exercises.
- A resistance band can be used in place of dumbbells for a fraction of the cost.
- A litre of water weighs 1kg, so you can make your own hand weights out of bottles of different sizes.
- As you start needing heavier weights you may need to invest in some dumbbells. As a beginner you're likely to need weights between 2kg – 5kg.
- Muscles in the body vary in strength and size so you can't use the same weight for every exercise.
- For example, the hamstrings are bigger and stronger than the triceps, so use the 'reps' rule above to select the appropriate weight.
- Choose a set of dumbbells that allow you to change the weight by adding or removing plates.
- It's important not to neglect your cardio sessions and to use weights sessions to complement your existing programme.
- Make slow, controlled movements, lifting for a count of one and lowering for a count of two.
- Try this 30-minute session twice a week and you should start seeing results in four to six weeks.
- Exercises to try at home
- High flexibility and more comfortable.
- With a new cast, carefully polished dumbbell castings, ensure regular shape!
- Foreign trade produced Dip standards to ensure compliance with an average thickness of dumbbell foreign requirements, durable!
- Dip produced using environmentally friendly solution to ensure the dumbbell environmental health!
- Before dumbbell packaging, testing weighed to ensure two dumbbell weight almost no errors!
- Easy-carry dumbbell
- Material: Cast iron + vinyle
- Color: Pink
- Weight: 2kg per unit
- 2 x 2KG Dumbbell Fitness Equipment Weights Dumb Bell Slimming Body Building Exercise Dumbbell Hand Weights